Each of our products can be designed differently, which results in a different fit style so we don't have a general size chart for reference. Instead, please refer to the size chart on each product description for the most accurate size.
If you are on the fence between a larger or smaller size, pick the smaller one for a tighter fit and the larger one for a looser style.
How to Measure
Please allow 1-2cm (0.4-0.8") differences due to manual measurement.
- Shoulder: Place tape measure from edge of one shoulder to other shoulder.
Length: Measure from top of shoulder downwards towards waist.
- Sleeve: Measure from shoulder to end of wrist with measuring tape.
- Chest / Bust: Place measuring tape around fullest or widest part of chest.
- Under Bust: Measure around under the chest.
- Waist: Measure around the location between your bottom ribs and hip bones.
- Hips: Stand with legs together and measure around widest part of bottom with measuring tape.